Qatar is a very strict country in terms of maintaining rules and regulations. Carrying a Qatar ID is a must for citizens. If you violate any rules, it will be added to your Qatar ID details. However. you can check this out through the website of the Ministry of Interior. We have covered in detail about the whole process!
Keep reading to know more about how to check Qatar ID fine!
How to check Qatar ID is fine?
On the authorized MOI website, there is a facility for looking up traffic tickets. Visit “My Qatar Traffic Violations” to view the fees associated with your driving citations in Qatar. You may view the costs associated with your Qatar ID here. Follow this process to check Qatar ID fine!
- First, go to the official website of the Ministry of Interior which is portal.moi.gov.qa
- To view the ID fine, choose Moi Services from the homepage, followed by Inquiries, then Traffic Inquiries.
- When there has been a traffic fine, the inquiry option offers a wide range of possibilities.
- The fine scanner can scan fines associated with your car’s license plate, ID, company number, or international vehicles.
- Enter the required value here. You can view the traffic infractions in Moi Qatar by entering those.
- There are two possible paths. Examine the screen for details on traffic violations and reports.
- When you select the Violations of Traffic tab, you’ll get a list of all the violations that have been committed.
- Then, choose the category for your car, type in the license plate information, and press the “Submit” button.
- The window will change. You can view the date, the addresses, all points, and the total amount of fines levied against you.
- On the same page, the Print button is located adjacent to the Settlement of Violations button. When you press the button, it brings up a new page.
- On the same page as the print button, you’ll find the Settlement of Violations option.
- By clicking the button, a new window will appear.
- The information you need to know about traffic services and violations is summarized b there.
- Once you click the link, you will be required to input the smart card information.
Check-in before continuing with the checkout process for paying your Qatar traffic penalty. If you successfully pay your traffic ticket, it will be removed from your record of moving violations.
Few things to remember :
Keep in mind that Qatar ID Fine is different from any other fines you may have gotten, like parking or traffic citations.
Within 15 days of fine issuance, the Qatar ID fine should be paid fully at any Qatar Fuel Station. The penalty will be triple if it is not cleared within 15 days.
Keep in mind that Qatar ID Fee is not a criminal offense. But, if the fine is not paid, Qatar ID can be suspended. When your Qatar ID is suspended, it’s impossible to renew your license or register your vehicle.
Companies, sponsors, or identity card holders are not penalized for renewing a QID within the 3-month grace period following its expiration. If you miss the deadline, the Ministry will impose a fine of QR 10 per day.
By offering useful information on Qatar Id fines, Hakoomi E-Services serves as a supported gateway.
For a QID that has expired, there will be a fee of QR 10 each day; however, you will have three months to extend your QID without incurring any fees.
The Call Center of the Ministry of Interior is available 24 hours a. And it stays open 7 days a week. You can directly contact the Call Center by simply dialing 999 from your mobile phone or landline if you stay in Qatar.
You need to be careful and abide by the laws while living in Qatar to save yourself from fines. Side by side, keep track if you have been charged a fine or not. By following the above-mentioned process, you can easily check the Qatar ID fine. If you are charged, pay the penalty timely. Otherwise, you may fall into an undesirable circumstance.
Hopefully, this guide on how to check the Qatar ID fine has helped you!