Do you want to track your civil ID card but don’t you get to know how to track it? Then, this article is for you! Here, I would like to give all the information and step-by-step guidelines to know the processes on how to track civil id delivery in Kuwait.
Well, every citizen of Kuwait has this civil id which is known as a profile of this citizen. Here, all the legal status of a citizen is written down. So, if you would like to know the progress of your civil ID card or you want to know when the delivery is, then you can easily track it by following some of the steps.
Here, all the step-by-step guidelines has been given. So, to know about these facts in detail please stay tuned with this article.
How Can You Track Civil ID Delivery in Kuwait?
This is quite simple to track civil id delivery. If you want, you can take the delivery at your home. Delivery cost is not so high. You have to spend 2 QD for this.
And if you would like to take another card delivery at the same address, then the cost will be an additional 0.25KD with the main charge.
So what are those steps to take the delivery at home is given below:
- First, you have to visit the official websites of PCAI.
- Then here, you will get the information regarding the service of PACI’s home delivery. The official website’s link is https://delivery.paci.gov.kw/en-GB/search/index.
- After clicking the link, you will get the select “options”. You can get the link to delivery details at the top of the right corner of PACI’s feed.
- To know the current status of your civil id, you have to click on the ‘Delivery Request Status’ option.
- Then, you need to write down your civil ID number in the blank space.
- After that, click the ‘search’ option. Here, you will find a new page after clicking the search button. Here you will get information related to your application form.
Well, the government of Kuwait always sends the Kuwait civil id card in a safe and secure condition with an envelope. Authorities will send the card to the given address that you will provide.
This envelope is confidential and you will get it with the visible power logo of Kuwait.
Why is the civil ID card not issued?
Sometimes, the civil id card may not be issued. There may be some issues. But if your delivery address is valid and if at PACI’s website, you see your delivery request is valid, then in the process you may wait for some days.
After a few days, if you still don’t get the civil id card, then you can contact PACI’s customer care department. They will provide you with further details about the delivery.
Well, hopefully, from this article, you have got the process of tracking the civil id delivery process. And it might be helpful to you. As you can check the validation of the process and delivery details online, so why do you have to wait for any further details?
From now, if you get problems regarding this issue, you may currently solve it with very easy and quick steps.